Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Different Kind of Sparkle

Would you call these beads sparkly? I think I would, they are quite festive!

I found these for sale on Etsy.

In fact, I used a bead similar in a project for my beading book. I used green crinkly beading wire and crimped a handful of these beads along the wire to keep them in place. The end result was very fun and retro-ish.

This is such a busy time of year, I hope everyone at least has a chance to look at their beads this season! :)

1 comment:

Skye said...

I have some beads like that :) I think I have some in a gold tone too... not sure where they are or how many I have... lol but I'm pretty sure I have them ;)

I have a bunch of beads out right here beside me. I've been making earrings... and now that I've run out of the posts I need >.< I'll be turning my attention to a bracelet and a couple necklaces!