Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bring on a SPARKLY New Year

Are you feeling festive yet? :)

I just popped over to BumbershootSupplies.com to check out their vintage selection of beads, pieces and parts and thought this vintage swarovski rhinestone chain would be PERFECT for a New Year's Eve jewelry project!

I LOVE black and crystal for ringing in the new year for some reason. To me it feels like a fancy, grown-up party! Some red lipstick and you are good to go!

I've never worked with vintage chain, but I'm thinking a HUGE black faceted crystal as part of a focal or a clasp would work beautifully! Deconstruct some of it or use it "as is" in a 4 strand bracelet... What do you think?

3 comments:

Beetique said...

You're right!

Lacey said...

Speaking of sparkly, I received my package yesterday!! I spent the rest of the afternoon looking at the book and each individual bead thinking about what I could do with each one!! Thank you....again.

Lisa Crone said...

Yay Lacey, glad you got everything! :)