Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Almost Time for Gnomes!!

It is beginning to feel like spring is really coming soon! It's actually 50 degrees at almost 11pm, yay!

It will soon be time to get all our gnome friends out of hiding!

They've been secluded in the garage for the winter except for a couple who seem to love the snow.

Sometimes all we could see was a pointy hat sticking through the snow.

They all seem to have unique and fun personalities :)

I did a gnome photo shoot a couple years ago when I was working on book projects.

I was determined to come up with a way to incorporate a gnome into a piece of jewelry for the book.

Above are a few of my first ideas. If you have the book, you know my little friends ended up there.

And....I've decided that the gnome project will be the next one I share here in the Spring, yay!

I can't wait. So, for any of my fellow-gnome loving friends, please stay tuned!

1 comment:

Almost Precious said...

Gnomes are cute and I think that funny little gnome spokes-person for the Travelocity ads (at least I think it was Travelocity?) helped make them all the more popular. Now we have the movie Gnomio and Juliet. Too funny. :D