Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Shoutout for Bead & Jewelry Blogs!

For "today's bead", I wanted to share my FAVORITE bead-togetherness photo!! :)

There's something about this group of beads that is beautiful and sweet. In my mind, they chose to hang out and appreciate each other and for that reason they look great together! :)

It's getting close to a week's vacation for me...YAY!! One more day and I'm on easy street for a total of 10 whole days! Not only that, I am fortunate enough to be spending them with my husband, I can't wait!

It's so easy to get caught up in the day to day routines of preparing for work, going to work, chores, dinner, appointments, etc. that it will be so refreshing to have a chance to catch up and carry on real conversations while spending time hanging out together!

I'm also hoping to get some updates made to A Bead A Day! There was a comment received on a Blog Gratitude post last week by Sheryl, The Babbling Beader, which first made me laugh, but then made me realize I am probably missing out on lots of other fun beading blogs!

She wrote, "Just when I thought I'd been reading most of the jewelry blogs -you find me more. No wonder I don't get out of house til almost noon anymore! Have a great weekend, and a great holiday!"

When I thought about the fact there are beading blogs and beaders out there I haven't had the pleasure to stumble upon yet, I got very excited! I'd like to put a shout out to all of you to leave a comment on any blog post through the next week or so and let me know of a beader and/or blogger that you think I might be missing out on. Maybe I am familiar, but just need to update my blog roll, so let me know that too!

THANKS SO MUCH!! More blog gratitude links tomorrow!

4 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Sheryl. that's exactly what happens to me. When I think I knew all those talented beaders/bloggers I stumble upon more and more. It never ends! But it is so inspiring.

Merry Christmas and enjoy the time with DH!

Be~Jeweled by Jana said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Enjoy your vacation!

Azure Accessories said...

Happy holidays to you and yours Lisa!
Cheers

Inventory Management Software said...

I really appreciate your post and it was superb .Thanks for sharing information.