Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year's Eve Party Jewelry

For some reason when I think of New Year's Eve jewelry, I think of black and sparkly crystal... I don't know why that is...

Possibly because of formal parties with lots of black dresses and tuxedos or maybe it brings to mind the giant, sparkly disco balls that are usually involved...

I'd love to hear your thoughts on "New Year's Eve" jewelry if you have a minute AND, if you want to send along a picture that I can post this week that would be great too (abeadaday@sbcglobal.net)!

I just received a gift certificate from Artbeads.com for $25 and placed my order a little while ago which is what prompted this post! I found myself ordering two different types of swarovski crystals. The 8mm Swarovski 6301 bicone pendant in black diamond above...mmmm, verrry sparkly... and the 4mm xilion bicone in jet.

I just noticed the 3D feature on the Artbeads.com catalog! If you haven't seen this swarovski feature, check this out!

When you get to this page, scroll down the page just a little until you see an option underneath the picture, "3D view". It might take a few seconds to load, but you will not be disappointed! 

3 comments:

Kokopelli said...

My New Year's party will not be sparkly or have any tuxedos or little black dresses involved. We'll have an outside in the snow barbecue, so outdoor clothes might be the way to go. But lots of the people participating will wear jewelry, mostly made from natural materials like hemp cord, leather and metal.

d'Olivia said...

I have the black diamond color in the 4mm bicones. I have never tried the 8mm top drilled ones, love to see what you do with them!

I LOVE color! said...

I am a lot older than you so when I think of New Years Eve jewlery I think of lots of sparklie rhinestones. Well now it would be zirconiumn smiles. sholder sweep earrings gobbs og sparklies around the neck and up the arm.. Breakfast at Tiffny's that sort of thing
Be blessed
SandysColoringBox.blogspot.com