Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bead Love...I've Got It!

This is one of those situations that is kind of hard to admit publicly, but I know I'm probably not the only one who has fallen in love with a bead.

It's certainly not the first time as you know if you have been stopping by here for a while. I've had my moments of being head over heels for the most fabulous druzy and the swarovski pave drop. Just saying those things now brings those feelings flooding back.

Hey, it might sound strange to some, but the more I think about it, the more I think we'd have a lot of members in our little club. :)

My most recent adoration (sounds better than obsession) is with these 12x6mm Crystazzi satin diamond ovals from Primabead. The one pictured here is in cobalt blue. I have them in 6 different colors and would have taken a photo, but lo and behold, my camera battery needed charged.

I'm sure this won't be the first time I'll mention them, so I'll get a good group photo of the color assortment when I'm all charged up. :)  ...see update here

I used these beads in a hush/hush project for the Cousin Corporation that I shipped last week and I'm having a bit of separation anxiety. So much that I just made a mini version of the piece to wear every day because of it. Tsk, tsk...I know...but I suppose it keeps me off the streets.

I hope everyone had a chance to be creative this weekend! I wish you all a colorful and sparkly week! :)

1 comment:

Shel said...

Yep - been in love w/some beads before! ;-) This cobalt blue one is fabulous!!