Friday, December 7, 2012

Bead Blogger Inspiration!

Yay, it's the weekend! Phew, good to see you my friend!

I can't wait to get creative first thing tomorrow morning.

For now, it's time to recharge...After checking out what our bead blogger friends are up to of course.

Enjoy!

Beading Arts
Cyndi is featuring quick and easy jewelry projects all month long for your holiday gift-giving, including this special bracelet...sooo pretty and sooo fast!

About.com Jewelry Making
December's jewelry designer interview focuses on blogger, book author, and jewelry designer Lisa Crone.

Awww, thanks Tammy!! :)

Art Bead Scene
An icy Erte illlustration provides the wintery inspiration for this month's Art Bead Scene challenge

Resin Crafts!
This week Carmi showcases a vintage children's reader in a resin filled pendant.

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
Jean has the most fabulous news from Lark publishing--a big gorgeous sale is going on right now, before the holidays! It is a bountiful cornucopia of beautiful books!

1 comment:

DanaStargazerTruitt said...

I LOVE THAT BRACELET!!!
Do you have any tutorial videos...I'm diggin this blog seriously!!Wow is your work AMAZING!! I have just got into the beading and wire sculpting style, and am a
craft-a-holic myself, but you have so many diff items that are beautiful. So I hadda become a follower I gotta see some! You should check out my blog! I have a blog that revolves mostly around handcrafted items. An once you become a follower from that point on any blog post you comment on you have a chance of winning a prize from because all of my blog focuses put up prizes for the followers!! I'd love to add some of your items on your blog and make a blog with your beautiful and creative creations! Hope to see ya around!
TTYS,
Dana
My blog link- http://fan-freekin-tastic-fasionista-stars.blogspot.com