Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh, So Royal!

Okay, when I discovered these beads after choosing the black findings featured yesterday, I KNEW I needed to make a royal Cousin inspired jewelry piece for myself before starting on anything else.

Actually, I felt like doing a little jig. When I feel like doing a jig, that leads to laughing, then endorphins begin to activate and it's a happy moment!

I'm still processing the fact that I'm one of the 5 Cousin Creative Circle Ambassadors. :) Yay!

I can't wait to see what else I "NEED" to include in this piece. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

CinLynn Boutique said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished product! Love the color combo.

KayzKreationz said...

Love the color of those beads. They'll go great with the black findings you found yesterday. Can't wait to see what else 'has to go' with these to make your jewelry.

Lisa Crone said...

Thanks you two, it's starting to develop, I had some inspiration on my way to work this morning! :)

Charis Designs said...

Congratulations~ I'm online friends with two other of the Ambassadors so it'll be exciting to see where this takes you all! Christie

Lisa Crone said...

Thanks Christie! I will be adding side bar links to the other 4 ambassador blogs very soon. :) Thanks for stopping by!