Monday, May 28, 2012

Cute, Crafty Flowers

I found a package of these recently at a discount store for $1.00!

I believe there were either 4 or 5 included. I have already set them free among other beads, pieces and parts, so I'm not entirely sure!

They are wood die cuts in BRIGHT yellow! AND, they are huge! It just fits on top of my wrist.

They would each make a great pendant or be adorable around a necklace or as a bracelet focal.

My mind usually goes to bracelet first, so I've been balancing it on my wrist for a little while waiting for the moment of clarity.

I'd love to hear your thoughts, so share 'em if you got 'em! :)

3 comments:

Beetique said...

these are awesome as this is really in this year. Bold and bright! I would use one as a necklace focal. :)

Veganosaurus said...

I can totally picture that as a necklace focal with beads and crystals wire wrapped onto it here and there.

Lisa Crone said...

Thanks for the inspiration, a necklace focal AND to feed my need to see my bead, a bracelet focal too. :) It's all good!