Friday, February 15, 2008

Blue Skies

Today's bead is reminiscent of beautiful blue skies with puffy white clouds. Just writing those words made me smile! Even in the middle of winter, we have had some incredibly beautiful blue skies recently.

This particular bead is somewhat meaningful since it represented the first experience in the resale crafting arena for my business partner and I. Under the name of "Blue Sky Creations" we traveled for several years to local craft shows to display and sell our beaded jewelry designs.

Here's hoping tomorrow brings more beautiful blue skies for us to enjoy! Have a great evening!

Blue Skies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I love this bead and it does remind me of a beautiful blue sky. You are so creative and I love your blog. I'm adding it to my favorites so I can stop by for a daily dose of inspiration. Hope your Friday was filled with good news! Take care Mary Yorde