Friday, November 7, 2014

Swarovski Sampler Bracelet


You've heard of sampler quilts, here's a sampler bracelet!

One of the "strands" I received from the Cousin Corporation in celebration of their new designation as the DIY distributor for Swarovski, was a pearl knotted strand of a variety of their glass pearls.

Since it already had a lobster clasp on one end, I just added on some jump rings on the other end and am wearing my sampler as a doubled up bracelet. It's so awesome, goes with everything AND gets attention.

People have even wanted to touch it! :) I think it's the variety that's attracting attention.

Either way, I'm loving it and have to remember not to stare, I have other things to do. I could really get lost staring at beads! How about you?

2 comments:

kristinahojholt said...

I have to show my appreciation to the writer just for bailing me out of this type of situation. After surfing through the internet and obtaining views which are not helpful, I thought my life was over. Existing without the presence of answers to the issues you have resolved by means of your good review is a crucial case, as well as the kind which may have badly damaged my entire career if I had not come across the blog. That natural talent and kindness in controlling all the stuff was crucial. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a subject like this. I am able to at this point relish my future. Thank you so much for your professional and sensible guide. I will not think twice to propose the website to anybody who needs to have guidance on this issue.
wholesale wall art australia

FellixLarson said...

Hi, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, wonderful blog! Bargain Sites Melbourne