Tuesday, November 25, 2014

It's a Cornucopia!

This project seems timely considering Thanksgiving is right around the corner.

When I made this bracelet several years ago, I had intentions of adding dangles and glitter. In hindsight, I gotta love that desire for  extra sparkle! :)

However, seeing it now without the sparkle, I kind of love how it evolved into what looks (in my mind) a lot like a horn of plenty or horn o'plenty (much more fun to say!)


Here's a picture that accompanies the standard definition of cornucopia: a.k.a. horn of plenty, a symbol of abundance and nourishment, commonly a large horn-shaped container overflowing with produce, flowers or nuts

It seems to be getting me in the spirit of this upcoming holiday, yay!

1 comment:

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

It's lovely, Lisa. Did you share directions for it and, if yes, can you give the URL?