Thursday, May 8, 2014

Inspired! Quick & Easy Bracelet






















Don't you love taking a Saturday to yourself to stay in jammies and play with beads?

I gifted myself with one of those days last weekend and it was GREAT!

I dug back through all the amazing pieces I picked out from the Cousin Corp warehouse earlier this year. So much fun!

I felt inspired and made several new pieces of jewelry.

This bracelet was really easy, but is still very dramatic (my favorite kind)!

I just cut the chain to fit my wrist, added a package of graduated pendant drops, made sparkly dangles and that was it!

As always, the bracelet is made to fit tightly on my wrist so the dangles all stay in place.

So easy and reminds me why I love to make jewelry so much...it allows me to express creativity AND provides instant gratification!! :)

4 comments:

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

so pretty lisa! I had a dream recently i was in like a craft store that just had cousin products and I could go pick out whatever beads I wanted for a project haha! I think my dream is telling me to use the beads I got from cousin

Cherie Burbach said...

Oooh, I love days like that! Looks like it was worth it, the bracelet is beautiful.

Anika said...

I love this. Is it copper? Looks like something you could wear all day because it's plain enough for that but detailed enough so you're not getting tired of it.

Rebecca said...

Good reading thiis post