Friday, May 16, 2014

Fun Friday Jewelry!










Think this is the perfect jewelry to make a work Friday fun? I do too!

I just love this little fox! He's so sweet! I actually ordered these from Cousin Corporation as a pre-made kid's necklace and took them apart.

The original necklace has one fox as the focal on a faux suede cord. Very cute on it's own, but I wanted to use multiple foxes. :)

I had no plan until I started laying them out and since I happened to have the black chain and star chain out at the same time, something struck me and I couldn't stop until this was put together.

I don't think I would have sketched this out as the design, but you can't argue when you see things together and feel the inspiration!

Since I had another fox left over, I couldn't resist making a matching bracelet.

Now, I better start getting ready for work. Need to find the right color blouse to set off these sweet foxes. :)

Have a great FUN FRIDAY!! I'd love to hear about your FUN jewelry that gives you a little extra boost to ensure a little extra happiness! :)

2 comments:

Cherie Burbach said...

How fun! I love what you did. Those little foxes are adorable.

Lisa Crone said...

Thanks Cherie! It was so fun to wear! :)