Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tweet Me Valentine!



















Happy Valentine's Day!

This is just so adorable, the first thing I thought of was the little Necco heart candy that says, "Tweet Me."

The little bird adds that little something special to this group of charms. They are part of the Cousin Corporation's "stacked up" collection.

I love the vibe of the filligree heart sitting on top of the sort of antiqued, tone down red charm, NICE! It just gives me a warm happy feeling. :)

A bunch of these charms together would make a really fun bracelet. They would also make a nice focal pendant for a necklace. I wish I had a pack on hand, but I haven't seen them in the stores.

Sounds like a trip to Walmart of Meijers...I wish it wasn't so late... The good news is, tomorrow is Friday, YAY! I can stop on my way home from work.

Can't wait to get my jewelry making weekend started!

3 comments:

Cherie Burbach said...

Very cute and timely.

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

I love this idea. Thanks for sharing it.

Cyndi L said...

The bird is definitely adorable! He does remind me of the twitter bird :-)