Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sparkly Snowflake Necklace Reveal!















Yay! I'm so happy to announce the new "Tis the Season" bead collection is now available at AC Moore stores as of tomorrow.

I must admit once I got on a roll and into the holiday or wintry season mindset, I had a blast with all the fun new products by Cousin Corporation.

It was easy to think about THESE snowflakes especially since we've had temperatures in the 70's and 80's!

I mentioned back on Sept. 17 I had sorted out the beads I wanted to use for this necklace project and I finally get a chance to share.

I absolutely LOVE the diamond shaped crystally dangles. If you look at the dangles from the right, the diamond sparkly is the second one in from the right. There are 4 total in the project.

BUT, I also love the larger silver snowflake encrusted rounds too!

If you're ready to start some holiday jewelry, now's the time!

3 comments:

Gin said...

Now that's a statement necklace. I can see it at a holiday party or on New Year's Eve with a white top.

Lisa Crone said...

Thanks so much! That is exactly how I always picture necklaces, with a white blouse. Cool! :)

Tripping Out said...

This was lovely to read