Saturday, October 5, 2013

Lauren Andersen - The Chainmaille Lady - New Book!


There's a great new beading book out this week! It's by our friend Lauren Andersen, yep, the Chainmaille Lady!

You can find The Absolute Beginners Guide: Making Chain Mail Jewelry on Amazon, not to mention just about every other book outlet.

I had the opportunity to meet Lauren Andersen when I was waiting my turn in the green room for the TV show Beads, Baubles and Jewels. It was certainly a treat!

Lauren was so encouraging and supportive of everyone considering she had already done spots on jewelry related TV shows. She was genuinely interested in everyone's success.

She's such an adorable lady with a kind and very SPARKLY personality. She would LOVE to talk everyone into making chain mail jewelry. Her enthusiasm is contagious!

Thank you Lauren for being you and sharing your talent with the world!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think, I need this...thanks for sharing!