Saturday, April 26, 2008

Jelly Nougat

Hello, I hope everyone's having a great Saturday. To me that means thinking about, looking at or making anything related to arts and crafts.

Today's bead is a really cute little cube bead that came on a really long strand of beads in all different colors. I realize I have a tendency to see candy or sweets when it comes to certain beads, but I just can't seem to help myself. This bead is so cute, it really reminds me of those brach's jelly nougat candies that used to come wrapped in a rectangular or square shape. Apparently those were the good old days since they only come in a round, easy to unwrap shape. Either way, I bet it still tastes the same. It's been a while since I've had one, but I do remember the smooth, sweet taste.

I am considering a multi strand bracelet with all the various colors in this strand of cubes. They are so perfectly "un"matched, it sort of seems perfectly eclectic.

Have a great Saturday Night!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this bead! Does it come in other colors? Very cool.

Cami said...

Yum! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I LOVE your blog. I think I have found a kindred soul. :o) I have more beading supplies in storage. When I get the chance I'll be taking them out and making jewelry!!!