Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bead or Sea Creature?

Hello! When I first saw this in a package of beads, I thought it looked really cool. Once I had a chance to really look at it, I kind of thought it was a little creepy. Not really bad creepy, but interesting creepy.

It sort of looks like a creature of some kind. The colors are bright enough to be reptilian-like, but then again, it could be something found on the ocean floor. See, kind of creepy isn't it?

Anyway, the package this came in had a nice array of beads that could all be used together in a necklace since the hole on this one is placed a little off center so it would work well as a pendant.

Thanks for listening to my continued ramblings!! Take care!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

creature, most definitely. It looks like a snake's head! Neat!

Thanks for stopping by

J