Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Fun with acrylic spikes!


You wouldn't think a spikey bracelet could also be pretty and sweet. 

I have to say I love that it's pretty much a contradiction of itself. These light amythest spikes from Walmart paired with a few glass pearls provided a simple way to feed my rebel spirit!

More often than not it seems that the beads are telling me what to do (if I let them).

When I pulled out the package of spikes, I wanted to create something a little more complex and was considering a right angle weave with faceted beads.

Thankfully, I followed my instincts of just keeping it simple.

These spikes have their own built in wow factor and didn't need any complicated pattern for added flair.

I'd love to see how you've used spikes in your projects. If you want to share, just leave a comment and include a link back to your blog or website. 

1 comment:

Michael Hollie said...

I wanted to post a small comment to be able to appreciate you for some of the fabulous solutions you are writing here. My rather long internet investigation has finally been paid with good suggestions to write about with my close friends. I 'd suppose that many of us readers are rather lucky to exist in a perfect website with many lovely people with insightful pointers. I feel rather fortunate to have discovered your website and look forward to so many more excellent moments reading here. Thanks again for all the details.
best homeware shops online