Saturday, April 23, 2016

Celebrating a giant box of beads!

Thank you Cousin Corporation! 


Receiving a giant shipping box full of beads this week was so AWESOME! Yay!

On the last day of our Cousin Ambassador Retreat last week, the agenda read, “shopping in the bead warehouse.” 

For ten whole minutes we had a chance to pick anything from a LONG wall of beads in the Cousin Corporation warehouse. 

I love a good reality TV show and this had all the perfect makings! The entire time all I could think was, "wow, I am so lucky!!"

Fortunately, the ambassadors had all week to bond and the fact we were climbing all over each other in the most mannerly way possible was no big deal. J

Today I had a chance to sort through and pick out a few faves. I'd love to hear your thoughts as I go through the box and share.

This is going to take a while!

So, once again, thank you Cousin Corporation!

I’m so happy to be continuing on as an Ambassador this year.

1 comment:

CraftyHope said...

Ha! Sounds like fun and looks like you made out like a bandit! Can't wait to see what becomes of this haul!!