Sunday, June 28, 2015

Jewelry made for traveling


Now that I'm back from a very quick trip to Cousin Corporation headquarters in Florida, I thought it would be fun to share some of the jewelry I made to take with me.

This trip is unlike any other when it comes to jewelry making. Since the creators of the actual components and beads might see the jewelry, it's important to me to make something I really love and something that's a little bit crafty.


I made this necklace and double-decker bracelet using pieces from the Cousin Neon-Pop line which is SO colorful!

The base of the bracelet is stretchy sparkly ribbon cut to size and ribbon crimped on both strands so there's only one toggle clasp for the entire piece.

Using clear monofilament line, the colorful chain was sewn onto the ribbon...SO EASY! or SEW easy! :)

For the necklace, since I didn't have a chain crimp for this size chain, I just tied ribbon on to each end of chain and tied on a clasp.

Stay tuned for the complete story about the visit to Cousin Corporation!

More fun beads and a great giveaway coming soon!

1 comment:

BBM Mod said...

Beautiful friend.. thanks for sharing