Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Making Holiday Jewelry?

Are you making holiday jewelry for friends and family to wear during the upcoming holidays?

I just had to share my latest bead haul, hope you don't mind!! Definitely need to rephotograph when I have more time, so here's a link:

These are some of the latest pieces from Cousin's Tis the Season line...love them! 

I just opened the box and am going to have to force myself to get ready for work without picking up tools!

If you're making holiday jewelry, please share your stories and links in the comments!!

Happy Holidays! :)

3 comments:

FreddyKot said...

I simply wanted to say thanks once more. I'm not certain what I would've created in the absence of the actual tactics revealed by you concerning that area of interest. It previously was a distressing matter in my opinion, nevertheless being able to see your specialized technique you resolved that forced me to cry over contentment. Now i'm happier for your support as well as believe you recognize what a powerful job that you're undertaking instructing other individuals all through a blog. I'm certain you haven't come across any of us.
online homeware shopping

KevinKraemer said...

I just could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard info a person provide for your visitors? Is going to be back often to check up on new posts.discount deals australia

GladysWoods said...

Generally I do not learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite nice article.metal wall art wholesale