Monday, September 29, 2014

Bead and Craft Blogger Inspiration!













OMG, I am loving Carmi's cuff bracelet! Wow, not only do I love this, I truly admire her vision! Carmi, you're my idol!!

It's so great when you are struck with an awesome vision that's strong enough to set a goal of creating a dozen cuff bracelets! I just had to share!!

Read more about Carmi's cuffs below and join me as I check in with our other crafty blogger pals to see what they're up to TOO! :)

Carmi's Art/Life World
The summer goal of hand sewing twelve crazy cuffs was met with this salute to the fleur de lis!

Teddy's Scarf
The teddy bear scarf is done!

Artist Profile: Photographer Taerie Kelly
Taerie is a good example of how people can find their way from being crafters to accomplished artists. She has her first solo show starting this Friday!

Mini Canvas Making
Cherie's working on some mini canvases to decorate her office.

Beading Arts
The final chapter of "Bored by Back Stitch" is now ready and available for download! The topic is "Textured Surfaces", and features ways to include shibori silk ribbon, metal mesh ribbon, soutache braid, and candy bags in your bead embroidery work!

No comments: