Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Glass Bead Goodness
























Wow, just came across these new large hole beads and wanted to share.

I saw an email and a Facebook post about them, but then got sidetracked. I just opened an email from PrimaBead and there they were.

This watery aqua blue color is ahhhh, so peaceful and calming! I wanted to jump in the picture, but sadly even google can't make that happen.

I haven't really decided how I might use these beads, but the possibilities seem interesting and endless!

There is also a pretty rose color that looks like it belongs in the radiant orchid family. Nice!

You could even use pieces of fabric or large ribbon with these! For a simple approach it might be dainty and sweet to just put a few on a pretty chain.

Any ideas?

1 comment:

Roxanne Mendoza said...

So pretty! I like the simple chain idea to really let those beauties stand out. :)