Monday, January 20, 2014

Peace, Love & Blogger Inspiration!

This week Monday is my Sunday...that means I'm trying to keep a firm grip on the second hand of the clock so it doesn't tick away the next 15 minutes faster than the speed of light!

Honestly...this day has seemed like a blur! I was extremely blessed to spend it inside on a cold day with the warmth of the TV to keep me and my beads company. Ahhh...it was great.

The only downside is that when I have beads out for more than a couple hours, the morning turns to afternoon in the blink of an eye. Before I knew it my husband was calling on his way home from work.

I did the fastest pickup, dishwasher load and shower I've done in a long time. :)

13 minutes till tomorrow...I think I'll spend it reading beading and crafting blogs starting with our friend Jean Yates...she does the most fabulous reviews of beading books ever and she's just posted a new one, Yay!

Have a great rest of the week!!

Snap out if it, Jean! There's beading to be done! 
Jean reviews an excellent book on jewelry design from the great Cathy Jakicic: Jewelry Projects from a Beading Insider--it is wonderful!

Amigurumi?
Do you amigurumi? Why or why not?

Art Bead Scene
Take a peek Inside the Studio of Erin Prais-Hintz of Tesori Trovati - and be in with a chance of winning a set of her new Facet Effects beads!

Beading Arts
It's official...Cyndi's gotten hooked on making bead embroidered pendants!

Mirrored Wall Cabinet Jewelry Holder 
This jewelry organizer is not only very decorative hanging on the wall, but also allows you to keep your

most-worn pieces organized right at eye level. Put them on and check yourself out in the mirrored front. What could be more convenient?
Mixed Media Artist
Mobius strip scarves, part two! Cyndi shows you how to work with thicker chunky yarn this week.

Teal and Brown Afghan
Cherie makes a new afghan to keep the family warm.

The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
Andrew reveals where his porcelain pendants will be at during this year's Tucson Gem Show!

No comments: