Friday, August 16, 2013

Stainless Steel Elegance

Today is new product sharing day, yay!

Yes, having your own blog is sort of like being mayor of your own city.

You can declare special days any time you like. :)

Cousin Corporation is coming out with so many new product lines right now, I want to make sure I don't miss sharing any of them with you.

I'm excited to share that they have a great new line called Stainless STEEL ELEGANCE!

I started taking things out of packages as soon as my creative circle ambassador package arrived. I love the fact everything is hypo allergenic AND there's a great magnet clasp!!!!! My favorite finding!

I know not everyone is a fan, but the idea I can get a bracelet on both wrists and a necklace on in a few seconds flat before heading into my building for work every day makes me VERY happy!!

There are a couple of rhinestone earring pieces I also have to draw your attention to...they are really special. Pictured here is the Rhinestone round earring post. LOVE it! I have to admit it sort of says bridal, but it would also make a great base for a great pair of earrings worn every day.

I'm getting ready to use the post right now and will share once I figure out what I'm going to dangle from it. :)

Check them out on the Cousin.com and make sure to watch their Facebook page for weekly giveaways!

1 comment:

Dawn Doucette said...

Love those earring studs. I haven't seen these yet. They are very bridal, but they could also compliment other jewel tones, emerald or sapphire crystal teardrop dangling off would be super elegant too!